Trinidad and Tobago
Project Profile

Cory Moruga block

Oil & Gas project in Trinidad and Tobago, currently in the stage of Blurred

Get all the information on the Cory Moruga block, a Oil & Gas project. Connect with the contracted companies and their key contacts, track the project stage and milestones, read related news and more. Some issues around this topic are: OnshoreCrude oil and Conventionals. Write to us at info@bnamericas.com or call us at +56 (2) 29410300 to schedule a demonstration of our platform.

Description: The onshore Cory Moruga block spans 3,012ha in the southern onshore basin in Trinidad, where a well spud in 2010 encountered hydrocarbon bearing zones. Caribbean Rex holds an 83.8% working interest in the block and is the main operator; Touchstone Exploration Inc has the remaining 16.2% stake.

To continue reading, subscribe to BNamericas and get key information on the Cory Moruga block: contacts, news, capex, changes in stage and more.

Related companies

Get valuable information on companies involved in the Cory Moruga block.

  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Owner
  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Concessionaire/Operator
  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Constructor

Key contacts

Obtain contact information on key people working at the Cory Moruga block.

  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Business Development Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Project Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Head of Procurement
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Sales Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: HR Director
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Production manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Marketing manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: COO (Chief Operating Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred

Subscribe to BNamericas to gain access to companies, contacts and news related to the Cory Moruga block.

Other projects in: Oil & Gas (Trinidad and Tobago)

Get critical information about thousands of Oil & Gas projects in Latin America: what stages they're in, capex, related companies, contacts and more.

  • Project: Block 4(a)
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 3 years ago
  • Project: U(b) Block
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 4 years ago

Other companies in: Oil & Gas (Trinidad and Tobago)

Get critical information about thousands of Oil & Gas companies in Latin America: their projects, contacts, shareholders, related news and more.

  • Company: Methanol Holdings Trinidad Ltd.  (MHTL)
  • Founded in 1999, Trinidadian Methanol Holdings Trinidad Ltd. (MHTL) is a wholly owned unit of Barbadian Consolidated Energy Limited, which in turn belongs to Proman AG and HELM ...

Project information

Full name
Cory Moruga block
Project Status
Active
Project Type
Blurred