Loading...

We found 25,484 Results
Click & drag to scroll 
  • AC-T-8

    4/28/17
    AC-T-8 is an onshore concession area of 1,630.01km2 acquired by Petrobras (100%) in the 12th Bidding Round. The company also operates the block and it states that it is exclusively focused on exploring the possibilities of...

  • Campos Basin

    4/28/17
    The Campos basin oil and gas fields, located beneath up until 7km layer of salt in the Atlantic seabed, are one of the highest producing hydrocarbons in Brazil, being part of the Pre-Salt formation. Average production can go over 1,000...

  • Pre-Salt

    4/28/17
    The Pre-Salt is a geological formation on the continental shelf which is underneath the salt layer under the seabed. The total depth of the discoveries from the sea surface to the oil reservoir below the salt layer can reach more than ...

  • Aguada Pichana Block

    4/28/17
    The Aguada Pichana block is located in Argentina's Neuquén basin, at the Vaca Muerta formation. It is operated by French oil company Total, in consortium with German company Wintershall and local firm Pan American Energy. The ...

  • Vaca Muerta Formation

    4/27/17
    Vaca Muerta is a 30,000km2 shale deposit. Some 40% of the zone has oil and gas production potential. Vaca Muerta is one of the biggest shale deposits in the world, with estimated reserves of 22.8 billion barrels of oil equivalent (Bboe...

  • Goudron Field

    4/27/17
    The Groudon onshore field covers 11.4km2 and is located in Trinidad. It was initially discovered by Trinidad Leaseholding Limited in 1927 and developed by Texaco between 1956 and 1986. Ownership of the field then passed to state-owned ...

  • Coatí block

    4/27/17
    The Coatí block is located in the Caguán-Putumayo basin and is operated by Platino Energy, a wholly owned subsidiary of Amerisur Plc. Amerisur currently holds a 60% working interest, while Canacol Energy owns the remaining 40% stake....