Engineering Provider News
During a conference call, CEO Wilson Ferreira Júnior said the Brazilian firm still plans to start operations at the plant in 2026. More
EDP started full operations on a 203km transmission project in Maranhão state, sugarcane ethanol producer Raizen gained authorization from regulator Aneel to trade electricity produced at its biogas plant in Guariba, and the watchdog launched a public consultation on energy efficiency projects in hospitals. More
Engineering Provider Companies
- Incico SpA
- Egis Rail Chile, Agencia en Chile
- Ingeniería y Desarrollo Inmobiliario de México, S.A. de C.V.
- Cesel S.A.
- Consorcio Cesel S.A. - Cal y Mayor y Asociados, S.C.
- Consorcio Cesel S.A. - Sigt S.A.
- Siemens S.A.C.
- Techint Chile S.A.
- Techint Engineering & Construction S.A.
- SIMM Soluções Integrais em Montagem, Manutenção e Empreendimentos S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.