Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program News
Investor appetite and institutional support from the government are seen as positive factors. More
A study from Fedesarrollo has identified 28 projects that could have a significant impact on the economy if they are prioritized by the government. More
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program Projects
- Guillermo Gaviria Echeverri tunnel (Toyo tunnel): Section 2
- Cartagena-Barranquilla highway and Circunvalar de la Prosperidad beltway
- Santana-Mocoa-Neiva highway corridor
- Bogotá-Villavicencio highway (Sector 2, El Tablón-Chirajara)
- Puerto Salgar-Barrancabermeja-San Roque highway concession of Troncal del Magdalena (ex Ruta del Sol highway sector 2)
- Bogotá-Villavicencio highway (Sector 1, Bogotá-El Tablón)
- Cundinamarca eastern perimeter corridor
- Bogotá-Villavicencio highway (Sector 3, Chirajara-Villavicencio)
- Antioquia-Bolívar highway
- Conexión Norte highway
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.