Nearly 20 years after the project was first announced, construction of the US$740mn suspension bridge is expected to reach its first major milestone this year, while the overall structure could be finished by 2023. More
- Belo Horizonte metro expansion
- National sports complex (Videna)
- Atizapán-Atlacomulco highway
- Maya Train - Golfo stretch
- Improvements to Navigation in the Port of San Juan
- Maya Train - Caribe stretch
- Maya Train - Jungle stretch
- Expansion of Montevideo port's multipurpose Pier C
- PRC-280 highway network (Southwest corridor)
- Sullana's new hospital (Apoyo III)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.