Health insurance News
El Salvador's insurance industry is one of the slowest growing in Central America with seven out of 10 Salvadorans lacking any form of insurance policy. Performance at the country's top five insurers was mixed in 2018 with sector wide premium growth barely surpassing 5%. More
While pension funds and insurers see the sector as an opportunity, they criticize the legal limits to their participation in concessions. More
Health insurance Companies
- Servicio de Salud Valparaíso - San Antonio
- Servicio de Salud Arauco
- Scotiabank Chile S.A.
- SBS Seguros Colombia S.A.
- Southbridge Compañía de Seguros Generales S.A.
- La Meridional Compañía Argentina de Seguros S.A.
- Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Instituto Nicaragüense de Seguridad Social
- Banca March S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.