Offshore Wind News
"The challenges are enormous but so are the opportunities," said Divya Mankikar, global head of ESG market engagement at rating agency S&P during an event hosted by the Latin America-focused development bank. More
Uruguay has a wealth of offshore wind power generation potential, and authorities possess seabed data from hydrocarbons-related work – an activity the country is promoting in parallel, given the importance of natural gas in the energy transition and as a potential revenue generator. More
Offshore Wind Projects
Offshore Wind Companies
- EDP Renováveis Brasil, S.A.
- Ingenieros Consultores y Constructores Electromecánicos, S.A. de C.V.
- Multical Ingeniería y Construcciones Ltda.
- Energ Power Ltda.
- Cobra Gestión de Infraestructuras, S.A.
- Imelsa S.A.
- China National Electric Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Sinohydro Corporation Ltd.
- UTC Engenharia S.A.
- Ortiz Energía S.A.U., Sucursal México
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.