Oil terminals News
Ecuadorean President Lenin Moreno late Monday said he moved the administrative center of his government away from the nation's capital, as riots and protests against the ending of a fuel subsidy rocked the South American country for a fourth day. More
The Brazilian government estimates that the four terminals will need around US$117mn in investments. More
Oil terminals Projects
- Gasoline terminal in Guadalajara
- Gas terminal in Tuxpan
- Terminal and gas liquefaction plant in Salina Cruz
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Modernization and expansion of Puerto Tampico terminals (ex New multipurpose terminal at Tampico port)
- Energía Costa Azul LNG Terminal
- Offshore Transfer and Export Unit (UOTE)
- Refined products terminal in Rosarito
- Esmeraldas - Pascuales
- Palermo Tanks new liquids terminal
Oil terminals Companies
- Prefeitura Municipal do Chuí
- Prefeitura Municipal de Santa Vitória do Palmar
- SK Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd.
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Baja California Sur, S.A. de C.V.
- Eiffage Génie Civil Marine
- Superintendencia del Medio Ambiente de la República de Chile
- Empresa Portuaria Valparaíso S.A.
- Ministerio de Transporte de la República de Argentina
- Sacyr Ingeniería e Infraestructuras
- Corporación Autónoma Regional del Río Grande de la Magdalena
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.