Passenger terminal News
Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
Passenger terminal Projects
- Juan Santamaría International Airport Expansion
- Silvio Pettirossi international airport modernization
- New São Paulo airport (NASP)
- Modernization and Expansion of the La Aurora international airport
- Chinchero - Cuzco international airport (AICC)
- Veracruz International Airport Expansion
- Guarujá International Airport Expansion
- Copper Canyon Airport - Chihuahua
- El Dorado II International Airport
- Greater Natal international airport (NAT)
Passenger terminal Companies
- Asociación Aeropuerto del Café
- VINCI Construction Grand Projets-Astaldi
- Sociedad Concesionaria Nuevo Pudahuel S.A.
- Woolpert International Inc.
- Aeropuertos de Oriente SAS
- Ministry of Public Works of the Bahamas
- Aéroports de Paris S.A.
- Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A.
- Termo Aire Ltda.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.