Itaú’s Chilean life insurer is among the smallest players in the country, reporting direct premiums of US$10.2mn for January-March, down 11.6% year-on-year. More
Amid efforts to enhance its North American footprint, specialty insurance broker Ed has begun operations in Bermuda, having received regulator approval from the Bermuda Monetary Authority. More
- Consortium Legal
- Grupo Financiero Santander México, S.A.B. de C.V. (Banco Santander México)
- Ministerio de Economía, Fomento y Turismo de la República de Chile
- Sumitomo Corp.
- Seguro Social de Salud del Perú (EsSalud)
- Banco de Crédito del Perú S.A.
- Instituto de Seguridad y Servicios Sociales de los Trabajadores del Estado (ISSSTE)
- Caja de Seguro Social
- Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social
- Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.