Mexico's central bank Banco de México (Banxico) is responsible for providing currency to the domestic economy and adopting monetary policy to ensure the stability of the currency's purchasing power. In addition, Banxico promotes the optimal functioning of the payment systems. Banco de México has the exclusive right to issue banknotes and regulate the supply of currency in circulation. Founded in 1925, Banco de Mexico is led by a board of governors formed by five members appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300