After landing in Chile with Latin America's first free-flow toll technology before later taking it to Ecuador, Kapsch is now working on implementing its systems in Brazil and is negotiating over projects in Argentina, Samuel Kapsch, senior VP for the region, tells BNamericas in this interview. More
The plan involves a 350km extension to connect the heavily forested El Impenetrable region in the extreme north of the country. More
- Padre Hurtado Data Storage Center
- Second Data Center in Barranquilla
- Microsoft Project SCL03
- Galapagos Submarine Cable
- Hortolândia Data Center Extension 6
- Submarine Cable Aurora
- Hortolândia Data Center Extension 5
- Cable submarino Firmina
- Falcon de Layer 9 Data Centers
- Replacement Route M-50, Cauquenes - Chanco, Sector Los Ruiles - Chanco, DM Section. 28,600.00 to DM. 42,177.15, Cauquenes Province, Maule Region.
- General Electric Co.
- HCL (Brazil) Tecnologia da Informação EIRELI
- Atento Brasil S.A.
- United Telecommunication Services N.V.
- Columbus Communications Jamaica Ltd.
- Petrex S.A. Sucursal en Colombia
- Digitel C.A.
- American Tower Corporation de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Equipos para Redes Eléctricas del Centro S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.