An ICT bill passes its final hurdle in Colombia’s congress, Walmart's US$225mn acquisition of grocery delivery app Cornershop is rejected by Mexico's antitrust regulator, Brazilian digital lender Nubank raised 375mn reais (US$96mn) on the domestic capital market. More
Chile recently signed on to China's BRI program, but at the same time chose to snub Huawei during a state visit. This raises the question of whether the BRI program is necessary for Chinese tech giants to gain ground in Latin America, and whether Latin American governments believe there is a security risk in depending on Chinese technology. More
- Viluco Bridge Construction - El Vinculo
- Modification of the La Negra Plant Expansion Project - Phase 3
- Mining Prospecting Challacollo Project
- Improvement of Road Knot Route 1 (Avda. Republic of Croatia) / Route 28
- Improvement Cbi Ruta T-65, Paillaco - Dollinco
- Reposition Pavement Route 5 S: Access Pedro De Valdivia - Crucero
- New Valdivia Sectioning Substation
- Pica Sanitary Landfill
- Construction of Tertiary Channels of the Comúy Pitrufquen Regadio System
- Installation of Strategic Storage of Natural Gas
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.