Electric Power News
The Brazilian company expressed concern that the transfer of one of the Boa Vista substation’s two transformers to the Macapá substation in Amapá to end the blackout could impact Azulão-Jaguatirica II’s schedule. More
In a press conference, deputy comptroller Julián Mauricio Ruiz said 28 individuals were accused of "actions or omissions" that led to extensive cost overruns and delays related to Colombia's largest infrastructure project. More
Electric Power Projects
- Estepa Solar Photovoltaic Park
- Mariposa geothermal project
- Azabache photovoltaic project
- Pajonales backup plant
- Arauco II wind farm (stages 5 and 6)
- Ventos de Santa Tereza 01 wind farm
- Domeyko Oeste photovoltaic project (Ex Domeyko 2)
- Laguna Colorada geothermal project
- Solar Sky 2 Solar photovoltaic project
- Solar Sky 1 solar photovoltaic project
Electric Power Companies
- Ventos de Santa Tereza 01 Energias Renováveis S.A
- Central Eólica Jerusalém VI S.A.
- Central Eólica Jerusalém V S.A.
- Central Eólica Jerusalém IV S.A.
- Central Eólica Jerusalém III S.A.
- Central Eólica Jerusalém II S.A.
- Central Eólica Jerusalém I S.A.
- Asociación Accidental SACYR Industrial S.L.U. - Ormat Technologies, Inc.
- Thermion Energy S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Inkia Energy SpA
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.