Electric Power News
The facilities would be located in the Gulf of Morrosquillo and La Guajira and could be linked to existing gas pipeline infrastructure, according deputy energy minister Diego Mesa. More
Engie will use the issuance to service a previous issue that would expire in 2021. More
Electric Power Projects
- Ventos de Vila Paraíba II wind farm (ex-Vila Paraiba II)
- Ventos de Vila Paraíba I wind farm (ex-Vila Paraiba III)
- Ventos de Vila Ceará II wind farm (ex-Vila Paraiba IV)
- Cardones-Polpaico transmission line
- Empalme II combined cycle plant
- Ventos de Vila Ceará I wind farm (ex-Vila Paraiba I)
- Ecuador-Perú transmission line
- Los Andes photovoltaic park expansion, phase III and IV
- Antofagasta solar project
- El Dorado solar park
Electric Power Companies
- Tozzi Latam do Brasil Montagens e Equipamentos Ltda.
- U.S International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Vila Sergipe 3 Empreendimentos e Participações S.A.
- Vila Piauí 3 Empreendimentos E Participações S.A.
- Vila Piauí 2 Empreendimentos e Participações S.A.
- X-Elio FV Xoxocotla, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Redland Energy S.A.C.
- Cala Morritos Power SpA
- YP Seaton & Associates Company Limited
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.