The Brazilian fertilizer producer looks to start operations in 2027. The project also involves titanium and rare earths. More
The firm, a JV between Brazilian petrochemical giant Braskem and Mexican oil and gas infrastructure manufacturer Idesa, said the decision by the regulator to not renew a natural gas transport contract had forced it to halt operations at its Veracruz plant, violating its rights potentially leading to legal action. More
- PET petrochemical plant
- Biomex ethanol plant
- Methanol Plant 3 in the Independence Petrochemical Complex (CPI)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Plant
- Propane dehydrogenation plant in Cartagena
- Linear alkylbenzene (LAB) petrochemical plant
- Methanol petrochemical complex
- Pampa Sul 2 thermoelectric plant
- Ethane Maritime Terminal in Coatzacoalcos
- Energía del Valle de México (EVM II) thermoelectric plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.