Water & Waste
Water & Waste News
Polystyrene producers are feeling the impact as plastic regulations are proliferating in many of the region's countries. More
BNamericas spoke with the president of the Latin American desalination and water reutilization association (ALADYR), Juan Miguel Pinto, about the progress of desalination projects in the region and their future prospects. More
Water & Waste Projects
- Mantoverde development project
- Los Angelinos potable water plant
- Block 8 (Brazil)
- Xingó water supply channel, phase 1
- Agua Negra binational tunnel
- Comarca Lagunera potable water plant
- Ibagué's complementary aqueduct
- Paltuture dam
- Improvement and Expansion of Drinking Water, Sewerage and Sanitation in Pucallpa
- Quindío solid waste processing plant
Water & Waste Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.