Water & Waste
Water & Waste News
In this new report on political risk, we focus on the tense situation in Argentina, where former President Cristina Fernández has just surprised everyone by announcing that she will not be a candidate for president but for vice president instead, giving her space to an old ally. As always, we also look at the internal and external risks for Latin America’s largest economies, while tracking regulatory changes and reform proposals that affect key industries and the wider economy. More
Water & Waste Projects
- Capacity building increase Talabre Mine Tailings Stage VIII
- Storage capacity increase of Talabre's tailing dam (stage IX)
- Cerro Blanco desalination plant
- Emisor Oriente drainage tunnel
- Playas de Rosarito desalination plant
- El Purgatorio reservoir
- Catemu reservoir
- Carrera Séptima Transmilenio bus corridor, lot 8
- Zapallar reservoir
- La Jaula dam
Water & Waste Companies
- ALS Limited (ALS Global)
- Mota-Engil México, S.A. de C.V.
- Eco-Tec Consultoyía y Tecnología Ambiental E.I.R.L.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- Grupo Fypasa, S.A. de C.V.
- Bureau Veritas México
- Geotech Ltd.
- Aguas de Rosarito S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Wood Chile
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.