Water & Waste
Water & Waste News
The sanitation sector has been neglected for years as local politicians have preferred to invest in projects that are more likely to grab the attention of voters. More
With the restrictions imposed to stem the coronavius crisis, farmers and producers have no choice but to carry out operations remotely, which accelerates digitization in the fields. More
Water & Waste Projects
- Reserve water tanks for human consumption, Metropolitan Region (Pirque water tanks)
- Valle Hermoso reservoir
- Puerto Manzanillo expansion in the Vaso II of the Cuyutlán Lagoon
- Comarca Lagunera potable water plant
- Loma Larga (ex Quimsacocha)
- Quebrada Blanca phase II
- Río Madera hydro plant
- El Salitre wastewater treatment plant expansion
- Gamboa water purification plant Jose "Pepe" Fierro
- Chironta reservoir
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.