Water & Waste
Water & Waste News
Federal funding through water regulator Conagua for water, sewerage and drainage infrastructure was already in decline when President Andrés Manuel López Obrador took office, having fallen 60% between 2016 and 2019. More
With this transfer, the Province accumulates US$261,681,264 million in the trust established for the construction of the hydroelectric plant and related works. More
Water & Waste Projects
- Riverside defense works in Chicama, Virú and Lacramarca rivers and ravines (Packages 2 and 3)
- Loma Larga (ex Quimsacocha)
- Riverside defense works in the Olmos and Zaña rivers
- Quebrada Blanca phase II (QB2)
- Santa Marta water supply and sewerage system
- La Punilla multi-purpose hydroelectric complex (Punilla reservoir)
- Section 3 rehabilitation of the Tibitoc-Casablanca line (Phase II: 60" pipe)
- Section 3 rehabiliation of the Tibitoc - Casablanca line (Phase III: north sub-section)
- Section 3 rehabilitation of the Tibitoc-Casablanca line (Phase I: South Subsection)
- Bollenar dam
Water & Waste Companies
- Doka Brasil Fôrmas para Concreto Ltda.
- Empresa de Construções e Saneamento Ltda.
- Paviservice Serviços de Pavimentação Ltda
- Doosan Enpure Limited
- Governo de Alagoas
- Consorcio Agua SCM
- Ciclo S.A.
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- PB Construções Ltda.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.