Six people died after a plane fell on a house in the southern city of Puerto Montt, where local authorities are now seeking to relocate the airfield where the flight started. More
- FERROCARRIL DE ZAPALA A LAS LAJAS - LÍMITE CON CHILE
- Santa Cruz nuclear medicine hospital
- Puente Arimena-Puerto Carreño connection
- New Manuel Núñez Butrón Hospital in Puno
- Silvio Pettirossi international airport modernization
- Quillota-Petorca hospital
- Guaraní Airport-Regional Load Hub
- Managua Bus rapid transit system (BRT)
- Teniente General Benjamín Matienzo (Tucumán) airport renovation
- Villahermosa new hospital (Replacement of the General Hospital Dr. Daniel Gurría Urgell)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.