Most of the financing for the projects comes from the US government, but Mexico is also helping finance the infrastructure on its side of the border. More
Brazilian industries that benefit from a policy to reduce payroll taxes, in effect since 2011, are intensifying lobbying of lawmakers to overturn a presidential veto that halted the extension of the policy for another year. More
- Fourth bridge over Panama Canal
- New Dr. Maximiliano Peralta Jiménez hospital (Cártago hospital)
- San Clemente Hospital
- New Monseñor Sanabria hospital (Puntarenas)
- New Pastor Jiménez Primary Hospital
- Palmerola international airport
- Bicentenario cable car
- Maya Train - Tulum Cancun Section (Stretch 5)
- El Salvador international airport expansion (International Airport Saint Oscar Arnulfo Romero) - Phase I
- Express Nor-Oriente highway
- Concesionaria Santo Domingo CSRD S.A.
- Entrevias Concessionária de Rodovias S.A.
- Projetos, Supervisão e Planejamento Ltda. ( Prosul )
- Sociedad Concesionaria Metro de Lima Línea 2 S.A.
- CNO S.A.
- A Lasca Consultoria E Assessoria Em Arqueologia Ltda.
- Consorcio Constructor M2 Lima
- Alemparte Barreda Wedeles y Besançon Arquitectos y Asociados
- Servicio de Vivienda y Urbanización Región de Los Ríos
- ESJ Renovable III, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.