The country aims to have three new lines and extensions to three existing lines ready within seven years, which will require total investments of US$6.1bn. More
The project would require US$50mn and entails adding at least 60km to the passenger service linking Neuquén and Río Negro provinces. More
- Radial Leste Bus Rapid Transit project
- La Ceiba-Trujillo road rehabilitation
- Viaduct in Rambla Portuaria
- FERROCARRIL DE ZAPALA A LAS LAJAS - LÍMITE CON CHILE
- Santa Cruz nuclear medicine hospital
- Puente Arimena-Puerto Carreño connection
- New Manuel Núñez Butrón Hospital in Puno
- Silvio Pettirossi international airport modernization
- Quillota-Petorca hospital
- Guaraní Airport-Regional Load Hub
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.