Bolivia, whose La Paz cable car system is the world's longest, is studying the possibility of building similar urban transport systems in three other highland cities. More
- Improvement and rehabilitation of National Route Nº 160, Playa Naranjo-Paquera section
- Cochabamba highway project section Confital-Cochabamba
- Balmaceda Aerodrome expansion phase I
- Radial Leste Bus Rapid Transit project
- La Ceiba-Trujillo road rehabilitation
- Viaduct in Rambla Portuaria
- FERROCARRIL DE ZAPALA A LAS LAJAS - LÍMITE CON CHILE
- Santa Cruz nuclear medicine hospital
- Puente Arimena-Puerto Carreño connection
- New Manuel Núñez Butrón Hospital in Puno
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.