Hospitals in the region have less than a third of the beds of their US counterparts, while they also face financing problems to purchase equipment. More
Greater deployment of blended finance structures is expected, according to Moody’s, as multilateral development banks tighten their embrace on credit enhancements to crowd in more private sector capital. More
- EF-118 railway (Rio-Vitória)
- Campos Gerais international airport
- Valparaíso-Santiago high-speed train
- Brasil Sul port
- Angol's Dr. Mauricio Heyermann Torres hospital (New Angol's hospital)
- PRC-280 highway network (Southwest corridor)
- ERS-010 highway - Rodovia do Progresso
- San Jose Metro
- CFE: Ramal Tula Gas Pipeline
- Bogota La Vega Villeta
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.