Economists and industry associations welcomed the political agreement to hold a vote on constitutional reform in April next year and hope this will end the violent protests seen in recent weeks, but also warned that the economy will take a hit and jobs could be lost in the short term. More
Mexico's state social security agency IMSS will allocate 13bn pesos (US$6.7bn) to the construction of 111 hospitals and another 200 projects to improving health infrastructure. IMSS director Zoé Robledo said that under his direction there will be no hospital projects abandoned, in reference to previous cases of corruption. More
- Balmaceda Aerodrome Expansion and Improvement
- La Dorada-Chiriguaná railway corridor rehabilitation
- Belgrano Sur railway viaduct, phase 2
- Second airport for the central area
- New Cartagena de Indias airport
- Bojórquez lagoon bridge
- Oyón-Ambo highway improvement: Oyón-Cerro de Pasco (Stretch I)
- New Manuel Núñez Butrón Hospital in Puno
- Atlantic Route - Phase 3: Sanarate-El Progreso-El Rancho (CA-9 Phase 3)
- Muelle Sur - Callao container terminal expansion
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.