While President Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) announced that a stone-laying ceremony will be held on Monday, other government officials have shared more details about the proposed three-airport system that will be developed to serve Mexico City. More
The project, proposed by consortium TVS, is still being evaluated by the country’s concessions office. More
- Improvement and rehabilitation of National Route Nº 160, Playa Naranjo-Paquera section
- Cochabamba highway project section Confital-Cochabamba
- Radial Leste Bus Rapid Transit project
- La Ceiba-Trujillo road rehabilitation
- Viaduct in Rambla Portuaria
- FERROCARRIL DE ZAPALA A LAS LAJAS - LÍMITE CON CHILE
- Santa Cruz nuclear medicine hospital
- Puente Arimena-Puerto Carreño connection
- New Manuel Núñez Butrón Hospital in Puno
- Silvio Pettirossi international airport modernization
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.