El Dorado is one of 22 port projects that the Mexican government presented in its 2019-20 national infrastructure program in November 2019. More
Caxxor Group CEO Carlos Ortiz speaks to BNamericas about the development of US$3.3bn T-MEC logistics corridor, which comes in the wake of the new trade deal between the US, Canada and Mexico. The plan involves connecting Mazatlán port in northwestern Mexico, with the logistics center in Winnipeg, Canada, crossing the US via rail, land and sea routes. More
- Juliaca bypass road
- New La Caleta hospital
- Salvador-Itaparica bridge
- New Manuel Núñez Butrón Hospital in Puno
- Choquequirao cable car
- Completion of Route BR-319 paving, Manaus-Porto Velho stretch, sub-section km 250-km 655
- Second Concession Route 5, Los Vilos-La Serena Stretch
- Corumbá-Santos railway improvements (Trans-American Railroad) (Malha Oeste)
- Cuajimalpa general hospital
- San Antonio outer harbour (Puerto Gran Escala)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.