Electric Power News
Mexico and Brazil have seen explosive distributed generation growth due to robust regulatory frameworks, while growth in Chile, Argentina and Peru is expected to accelerate. More
Electric Power Projects
- CFE: Transmission Lines System 2020 Substations Lines and Distribution Networks (5th Phase)
- CFE: 1212 South-Peninsular Electric Substation (Phase 8)
- CENACE: 2nd Long Term Electric Auction (SLP-1/2016) At Solar IV
- CENACE: 2nd Long Term Electric Auction (SLP-1/2016) At Solar II
- CFE: Electrical Substation 1621 North-South Distribution (Phase 7)
- CFE: Capacitive Compensation El Carrizo
- CFE: Electric Substation 1721 North Distribution (5th Phase)
- CENACE: 2nd Long Term Electric Auction (SLP-1/2016) At Solar III
- CFE: Transmission Line System 2020 Substations Lines and Distribution Networks (4th Phase)
- CENACE: 2nd Long Term Electric Auction (SLP-1/2016) At Solar V
Electric Power Companies
- Neoenergia Lagoa dos Patos Transmissão de Energia, S.A
- Transbiaga Transportes Usabiaga S.L
- Transbiaga Chile SPA
- Seaboard Corporation
- RWE Renewables Chile SpA
- Grupo IberMex Energía, S.A. de C.V.
- Jemeiwaa Ka'I S.A.S
- GEOCEAN Chile
- Corporación Eléctrica del Ecuador
- Iberdrola Ingeniería y Consultoría México, S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.