Electric Power News
The fast growth in demand for clean energy is putting reinvention pressure on Brazilian energy giant Petrobras. More
BNamericas takes a close look at pipeline projects that have either been outlined or announced by companies that operate in the Brazilian market. More
Electric Power Projects
- San Pablo cogeneration plant
- Acaraú III Pecém II, C1 transmission line
- Bacabeira-Parnaíba III, C1 transmission line
- Bacabeira - Parnaíba III, C1 Transmission Line
- Parnaíba III-Acaraú III, C1 Transmission Line
- Arica-Tacna transmission line (Parinacota substation-Los Héroes substation)
- Los Cururos Sur Wind Farm (ex La Cebada and ex Pacífico)
- Bundang-Gu Calama Termosolar (Ex Fotoelectricidad Loa)
- Iscali Solar photovoltaic plant
- Espíritu Santo hydroelectric plant
Electric Power Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.