Claro Colombia is a company incorporated in 1994 under the name Comcel, but which changed its name following the purchase of its operations by the Mexican telecoms giant America Movil in 2012. The company provides cellular and wireline coverage to the coastal, eastern and western regions of the country with a presence in Barranquilla, Candelaria, Malambo, Polo Nuevo Puerto Colombia and Santa Lucía, among others. Claro also offers pay TV services and internet.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300