Impregilo is an Italian engineering company engaged in the construction of large-scale infrastructure such as dams, hydro plants, railways, subways, bridges, viaducts, highways and roads, ports, and airports. Major projects in the region include Chile's Angostura hydro plant project and the Panama Canal expansion project. Impregilo was incorporated in 1959 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300