Argentine oil firm Pluspetrol is engaged in the exploration and production of oil and gas. It also participates in power generation and operates a number of refineries, gas pipelines, electric power companies and natural gas distributors. In Latin America, Pluspetrol conducts E&P operations in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela. Its assets include interests in Peruvian blocks 88 and 1-AB. In 2014, South American-focused Apco Oil and Gas International announced it has agreed to merge with Pluspetrol in a deal valued at US$427mn.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300