Mexico's Telmex is a fixed-line telecommunications provider with about 18mn lines in service. The company offers services for managing corporate networks, internet access, information network management, telephone and computer equipment sales, and interconnection services to other carriers. It also provides prepaid telephone cards and payment collection services for lines in Mexico. Founded in 1947, Telmex is the incumbent telecommunications operator in Mexico. It also has operations in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and the United States.
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project, news, analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies, including Cisco , Oi and UOL Diveo Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300
- Key contacts
- Related projects
- Shareholders and subsidiaries
- Primary activities, subsector
- Related news
- Number of employees
- Direct contact with BNamericas research team
- Commercial Residential Market
- Telecom Operators and Products Development DIrector
- Technological Development
- Corporate Communications Manager.
- Technical and Network Administration Director