AUX Colombia, the local gold mining subsidiary of Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista's EBX group, owns mineral rights in Colombia's California-Vetas and La Bodega region. It was founded in 2010 and is based in Santander department's Bucaramanga. Due to financial problems of the EBX group, the state investment fund Mubadala, based in Abu Dhabi, took control of the company. Mubadala also has stakes in other three companies of the group: IMX, MMX, and Prumo Logística Global.
| Corporate name ||AUX Colombia S.A.S. |
| Tradename ||AUX |
| Address ||Cra. 26 # 26-14, piso 10, Bucaramanga, Santander, Colombia |
| Phone ||57-7-6971200 |
| Email || firstname.lastname@example.org |
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300