Uruguay
Company Profile

Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel Uruguay) (Antel Uruguay)

Get all the information about Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel Uruguay) (Antel Uruguay), a company operating mainly in the ICT sector. Connect with its key contacts, projects, shareholders, related news and more. The company has operations in Uruguay, which include Federal Government. Write to us at info@bnamericas.com or call us at +56 (2) 29410300 to schedule a demonstration of our platform.

Description:

The Uruguayan state-run telecom company Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel Uruguay), established in 1974, provides mobile and fixed telephony services, as well as broadband internet and data services for individuals, households and businesses nationwide, in Brazil (ANTEL Participacoes Ltda., and ANTEL Telecomunicaciones Brasil Ltda.) and in the United States (ANTEL Usa Inc.). Antel has experienced a steady growth, covering 54% of the Uruguayan market; while the remaining 46% is held by the transnational companies Movistar and Claro, which have lost 3% of their clients in favor of Antel.

Subscribe to the most trusted business intelligence platform in Latin America. Let us show you our solutions for Suppliers, Contractors, Operators, Government, Legal, Financial and Insurance.

Key contacts

Get the contact information of thousands of key executives that drive business in Latin America.

  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Business Development Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Project Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Head of Procurement
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Sales Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: HR Director
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Production manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Marketing manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: COO (Chief Operating Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred

Subscribe to Latin America’s most trusted business intelligence platform.

Other projects in: ICT

Get critical information about thousands of ICT projects in Latin America: what stages they're in, capex, related companies, contacts and more.

Other companies in: ICT

Get critical information about thousands of ICT companies in Latin America: their projects, contacts, shareholders, related news and more.

  • Company: Telecom Argentina S.A.  (Telecom Argentina)
  • Telecom Argentina S.A. (Telecom) is an Argentine telco that owns licenses to provide fixed-line and mobile telephony, pay-TV, and Internet services for individual consumers and ...
  • Company: Cámara de Comercio de Santiago A.G.  (CCS)
  • The Santiago chamber of commerce (CCS) is a non-profit trade association that supports local business development by providing members and businesses alike with products, servic...
  • Company: General Electric Co.  (GE)
  • General Electric Co. (GE) is a US company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of various products for the generation, transmission, distribution, control and u...
  • Company: Tars Holding, S.A.P.I. de C.V.  (Axity)
  • Axity, formerly called Getronics Holding Mexico, is an ICT company born from the merge of the Mexican firm Intellego and the Mexican and Colombian branches of Getronics. Axity s...

Company Information

Tradename
Antel Uruguay
Business name
Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel Uruguay)
Address
Guatemala 1075 - Complejo Torre de las Telecomunicaciones, Montevideo, 11.200
Phone
+598-2-9280000
Corporate email
antel@antel.com.uy
Website
https://twitter.com/anteldetodos
http://www.antel.com.uy/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/antel/
https://www.facebook.com/anteldetodos
https://www.youtube.com/user/anteldetodos