4G LTE News
Mexican telecoms regulator IFT unveiled its three main objectives under its national radio spectrum program (PNER) for 2019-24. One of the the most important points is universal access to telecom and radio services. More
The network will be the basis of Vale's industry 4.0 strategy as it invests US$5mn. More
4G LTE Companies
- Autoridad de Fiscalización y Control de Social de Telecomunicaciones y Transportes
- Avaya Inc.
- Compañía Anónima Nacional de Teléfonos de Venezuela
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones (IFT)
- Intel Corporation
- Dycasa S.A.
- International Telecommunication Union
- Inelectra, S.A.C.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.