Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
- Camilo Daza airport expansion
- Juan Santamaría International Airport Expansion
- North Eleuthera Airport improvement
- Exuma Airport improvement
- José Marti international airport upgrade and expansion
- Silvio Pettirossi international airport modernization
- Guaraní Airport-Regional Load Hub
- Teniente General Benjamín Matienzo (Tucumán) airport renovation
- Cheddi Jagan International Airport expansion (CJIA)
- Alfonso Bonilla Aragón international airport expansion
- Ministerio de Transportes y Telecomunicaciones de la República de Chile (MTT)
- Empresa de los Ferrocarriles del Estado
- Vopak Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Municipalidad de Moquegua
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- VINCI Construction Grand Projets-Astaldi
- Sociedad Concesionaria Nuevo Pudahuel S.A.
- Agencia Nacional de Infraestructura
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.