The country’s civil aviation agency gives its green light for the planned concessions of 22 airports. More
Governments and companies in Latin America are pinning their hopes on the reactivation of infrastructure projects to revive the economies of the region. Under this scenario, the BNamericas 2020 survey reveals what executives in the sector consider to be the best opportunities, how projects will be financed and which countries are best prepared to quickly relaunch these initiatives. More
- Ezeiza airport expansion
- José Marti international airport upgrade and expansion
- Felipe Ángeles International Airport - AIFA (Santa Lucía International Airport - AISL)
- Pinto Martins international airport expansion (Fortaleza)
- Jorge Chávez International Airport expansion
- Guadalajara international airport expansion
- La Florida Airport in La Serena (third concession)
- Pouso Alegre airports concession
- Arturo Merino Benítez international airport expansion
- Café airport
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.