Cargo terminal News
The government has confirmed that a project once billed as the “biggest urban park in the world" will be built on the site of the canceled Mexico City international airport project that was estimated to cost US$14.6bn. More
Cargo terminal Projects
- Puerto Vallarta international airport
- Limón International Airport
- La Florida Airport in La Serena (third concession)
- 2017-PET4 Expansion Comodoro Rivadavia Airport
- Jorge Chávez International Airport expansion
- Piura airport modernization
- Santa Lucía International Airport (AISL) master plan
- Aeropuerto Internacional de Chetumal
- Leticia Airport
- Pto Carreño
Cargo terminal Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.