Passenger terminal News
Restrictions imposed by Anatel seek to provide greater security to the coexistence between 5G networks and aerial radionavigation. More
Authorities say the main challenges for the system include improving the public’s perception of concessions, better transparency and strengthening financing. More
Passenger terminal Projects
- Second Concession Atacama Regional Airport
- Araucanía regional airport (2nd concession)
- Triângulo Mineiro and Alto Paranaíba international cargo and passenger airport (Intervales airport)
- Pacific International Airport
- Jorge Chávez International Airport expansion - Air side
- Jorge Chávez International Airport Expansion - Land Side
- Port infrastructure multipurpose in Puerto Williams
- Rafael Núñez airport expansion
- Gustavo Rojas Pinilla airport modernization (San Andrés)
- Chinchero - Cusco international airport (AICC)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.