Airport Operator News
Boingo is the largest airport Wi-Fi provider in the Americas and has a large presence in Latin America, with service in more than 50 airports in Brazil. The company's Wi-Fi 6 networks meet key 5G requirements. More
Investments in highway, rail and port concessions saw the biggest decreases in January-August, while those made in airports nearly tripled compared with the same period of 2019. More
Airport Operator Companies
- Inframérica Concessionária do Aeroporto de São Gonçalo do Amarante S.A.
- Inframérica Concessionária do Aeroporto de Brasilia S.A.
- Inframerica Participações S.A.
- Aéroports de Paris Ingénierie
- Companhia Aeroportuária Campos Gerais (CACG)
- Sociedad Concesionaria Aeropuertode Antofagasta S.A.
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V.
- AIFA S.A. de C.V.
- Aport S.A.
- Aeropuerto Internacional C/C Carlos A. Curbelo
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.