Opponents to the project claim to have collected enough signatures to halt the works on the Central Railway, a key part of plans to build a US$2.7bn pulp mill in Paso de los Toros. More
The private sector is poised to play a greater role in Uruguay's infrastructure financing in the coming years as the change of government on Sunday will see a string of measures to reduce the country's fiscal deficit. More
- BHP - Minerals Americas
- Compañía Minera Zafranal S.A.C.
- WTE Araucanía SpA
- Minera Piedra Azul S.A. de C.V.
- Hyundai Global Service Colombia S.A.S.
- UTE Empresa de Desarrollo Hidrocarburífero Provincial S.A.-President Petroleum S.A.
- Hidroeléctrica América S.A.C.
- Eólica Serra das Vacas Holding S.A.
- Consorcio PTAR Arraiján 2016
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Topolobampo, S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.