While the country’s infrastructure policy council has identified a potential portfolio of US$20bn in infrastructure concessions, it only expects around US$8bn of these projects to be tendered before the end of the current administration. More
- DynaResource, Inc.
- Yilport Holding Inc.
- Wood Mexico
- Autopistas Urbanas S.A.
- Solaris Transmissão de Energia S.A.
- State Grid Brazil Holding S.A.
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas de la República de Chile (MOP Chile)
- Complejo Portuario Mejillones (CPM)
- Terminal Puerto Rosario S.A.
- Kronos Solar Park Five, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.