Change in Ownership
Change in Ownership News
Fibras have been shining lately, with Fibra Uno pulling off the largest real estate deal in Latin America so far this year. More
Los Cururos wind farm was originally owned by EPM Chile, the local arm of Colombian energy company EPM. More
Change in Ownership Projects
- Floripa Airport (ex Hercílio Luz airport) modernization
- Polyethylene plant
- GNL del Plata regasification plant
- LNG Mejillones Storage Tank
- Punta Lagunas Natural Gas Project
- Centro Energetico de las Americas (CELA)
- Monteverde-Chorrillo transportation and distribution of LPG
- Tamazunchale-El Sauz pipeline
- Ojinaga-El Encino Pipeline
- Mexico-Guatemala Pipeline
Change in Ownership Companies
- Anglo American plc
- Minería y Medio Ambiente Ltda.
- Metro de Panamá S.A.
- Generadora Sol Soliv S.p.A.
- HMV Ingenieros Ltda., Sucursal Lima
- Julio Bustamante y Asociados S.A.C
- Dragados Micoperi Offshore, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Pedelta Colombia S.A.S
- Dirección General de Hidrocarburos del Gobierno de Salta
- Consórcio TC-Linha 4 Amarela
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.