Data centers News
The research and consulting firm says that 5G technology is just one element in the future transformation of the region's telcos. More
Operating in the private and public cloud spheres, the Texas-based group reports having 2,000 clients in 19 LatAm markets, with Mexico and Colombia flagshipping the regional business. More
Data centers Projects
- Odata data center in Querétaro (DC QR01)
- Second Level IV Data Center (Nebula)
- ZETTA Data Center Complex
- Second Data Center in Barranquilla
- Scala Data Center Campus
- Once Datacenter
- Odata San Bernardo Data Center
- Edge cloud location in Fortaleza
- Hortolândia Data Center Extension 5
- Sumaré Data Center Expansion 5
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.