Energy Storage News
• With the Energy Transition Law, which was approved by the Congress of the Republic and now passes to presidential approval, the green and blue hydrogen projects will be able to access rent over-deduction, VAT exclusion, zero tariffs and accelerated depreciation. • These incentives will also extend to smart metering and large-scale energy storage equipment and investments. This law clarifies and ratifies that smart meters and their installation will not have any additional cost for users. • The tax benefits of VAT exclusion, zero tariffs, income over-deduction and accelerated depreciation, which were established in Law 1715, will be extended to energy efficiency projects. More
Energy Storage Projects
- Piura Nueva - Frontera transmission line
- NuevaUnión (Ex-Corredor)
- Conolophus photovoltaic project
- Candelaria solar park
- Pichilingue gas terminal
- Cobre Panamá
- Cañadón León wind farm
- Charcani VII hydro plant
- Laguna Colorada geothermal project
- Alto Piura irrigation and hydroelectric project component I
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.