Germán Corredor, the executive director of Colombian renewable energy association SER, tells BNamericas how developers are coping with the global health crisis and new socio-environmental challenges. More
81.75% of the generation was the product of renewable resources and the remaining 18.25% of non-renewable resources. More
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.