The main reasons are favorable hydrological conditions and limited industrial consumption growth, BNamericas was told. More
The agreement signed would cover the need for more power at the plant, with an additional 64kW coming from renewable energy sources. More
- DIA Las Arañas Reservoir Project
- Construction of the Aguasmilpas dam and aqueduct for the supply of drinking water to Taxco de Alarcón, Guerrero
- Water Emergency 2018
- Possessions Reservoir
- Tapihue Short Regulation Reservoir
- Comprehensive Management Improvement (MIG) of OOMSAPAS Los Cabos, BCS
- Modernization and rehabilitation of the Main Canal and its derivation structure of the Irrigation Unit La Fortaleza de Marroquín, AC, of the Municipality of Hidalgo, Tamaulipas.
- Strengthening of Laboratories of the Water Sciences Unit for research applied to the management of the Yucatan Peninsula Aquifer
- Tranques Huasco 1 and Huasco 2
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
- Territorio y Medio Ambiente, S.A. de C.V.
- MWH Global Inc.
- Alcaldía de Barranquilla
- Servicio de Evaluación Ambiental de la República de Chile
- Fondo Financiero para el Desarrollo de la Cuenca del Plata
- Evonik Degussa Brasil Ltda.
- Evonik Degussa Argentina S.A.
- Ministério do Desenvolvimento Regional da República Federativa do Brasil
- Companhia de Desenvolvimento dos Vales do São Francisco e do Parnaíba
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.