Authorities have confirmed that the river is at its lowest level in 77 years due to a lack of rainfall and this could affect the supply of potable water, as well as energy generation, shipping and agriculture in the area of the waterway. More
The government is seeking extraordinary supply amid the national water crisis. More
- DIA Las Arañas Reservoir Project
- Construction of the Aguasmilpas dam and aqueduct for the supply of drinking water to Taxco de Alarcón, Guerrero
- Possessions Reservoir
- Tapihue Short Regulation Reservoir
- Comprehensive Management Improvement (MIG) of OOMSAPAS Los Cabos, BCS
- Modernization and rehabilitation of the Main Canal and its derivation structure of the Irrigation Unit La Fortaleza de Marroquín, AC, of the Municipality of Hidalgo, Tamaulipas.
- Strengthening of Laboratories of the Water Sciences Unit for research applied to the management of the Yucatan Peninsula Aquifer
- Tranques Huasco 1 and Huasco 2
- Modernization of the Villegas stream and La Pampa canal irrigation systems
- URBAN. Microregion VIRCH-Valdés. Valley Plant Sedimentation System
- Minera Yanacocha S.R.L.
- Companhia de Desenvolvimento dos Vales do São Francisco e do Parnaíba
- Walm Engenharia e Tecnologia Ambiental Ltda.
- Camuzzi Gas Pampeana S.A.
- Nexxo S.A.
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
- Gobierno Provincial del Guayas
- Ministerio de Ambiente de la República Oriental del Uruguay
- ITI - Information Technology Industry Council
- Greenpeace International
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.