Infrastructure public-private partnership projects are expected to drive Latin America’s economic recovery in 2021, given the fiscal restraints across the region. And while a significant offering of PPP projects will compete for investor interest, it remains to be seen whether the region’s governments have the capacity to handle these programs, from the tendering and awarding process, to the bidding rules and legal oversight. Read the report and hear our reporters discussing what to expect for the coming year. More
Latin America's hydrocarbons sector is expected to continue its gradual reactivation in 2021 and could even see rapid growth if a COVID-19 vaccination becomes readily and widely available. Read the report and hear our reporters discussing what to expect for the coming year. More
- Tranques Huasco 1 and Huasco 2
- Possessions Reservoir
- Tapihue Short Regulation Reservoir
- DIA Las Arañas Reservoir Project
- Modernization of the Villegas stream and La Pampa canal irrigation systems
- URBAN. Microregion VIRCH-Valdés. Valley Plant Sedimentation System
- Systematization Southern Irrigation Zone Left Bank Irrigation System of the Cruz del Eje River Province of Córdoba
- Production, transportation and distribution system of drinking water for the city of GualeguaychU in GUALEGUAYCHU, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Tafi Viejo Water Treatment Plant
- PRODUCTION. Areas under irrigation. Regulatory works in Lago Fontana and Irrigation works in Alto Río Senguer.
- Walm Engenharia e Tecnologia Ambiental Ltda.
- Camuzzi Gas Pampeana S.A.
- Nexxo S.A.
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
- Gobierno Provincial del Guayas
- Ministerio de Ambiente de la República Oriental del Uruguay
- Minera Yanacocha S.R.L.
- Clarion Events Ltd.
- ITI - Information Technology Industry Council
- Greenpeace International
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.