Final products News
While the country is expected to have capacity to recycle up to 264,000t/y of plastic packaging in the coming years, it is considered necessary to give more incentives to domestic consumers. More
Lack of components, exchange rate impacts and high freight costs are some of the problems faced by large cable manufacturers in the region, despite the growing demand for optical fiber and high-speed broadband. More
Final products Projects
- South Propylene (Propilsur)
- Application of circular economy through Co - processing in Cbb Teno plant
- Kal Tire TRS
- Adaptations in ballast tanks, internal roads and camp
- Río Grande methanol plant
- Los Pinos Bio Energy Plant
- Optimization of the Purine Management System of the First Group of 24 Pavilions of the Swine Plant of 10 Thousand Mothers, San Agustín Del Arbolito
- Coastal Protection and Port Lavalle Pier
- Expansion of the WWTP of Atapaneo, Morelia, Michoacán
- Recycling plant for oils, rubber and plastics out of use
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.