State Government News
The head of Mexico City's mobility ministry outlined route details and improvised structures to accommodate entry and exit of passengers in the BRT system, as capital officials adjust the transit system after the deadly May 3 elevated span collapse on line No. 12 of the metro. More
With the preliminary reports out showing construction was a key issue in the deadly May 3 collapse on line No.12 of the capital’s metro, mayor Claudia Sheinbaum said it was time to sit down with the companies that built the line and look for rehabilitation solutions. More
State Government Companies
- Autoridad para la Reconstrucción con Cambios
- Gobierno de Coahuila
- Instituto de Tecnologia da Informação e Comunicação e Informação do Estado do Espírito Santo
- Gobierno Regional de Cajamarca
- Gobierno Regional de Arequipa
- Gobierno Regional de Áncash
- Secretaria de Estado de Infraestrutura e Mobilidade Minas Gerais
- Gobernación de La Guajira
- Gobierno del Estado de Nuevo León
- Sistema de Transporte Masivo y Teleférico del Gobierno del Estado de México
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.