Container terminals News
There is a high risk that the final environmental decision on a large-scale port in the city of San Antonio will be made by the courts, according to a local environmental law researcher. More
Exporters singled out strikes as the biggest reason behind delays, while most trade actors admitted not participating in coordination initiatives. More
Container terminals Projects
- San Antonio outer harbour (Puerto Gran Escala)
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- New Port of Veracruz: Terminal Specialized in Agricultural Bulk
- New Port of Veracruz: Terminal for Mineral Management
- Porto Central (Central Port) - Espírito Santo
- Pisisí port
- Suape port container terminal (Tecon 2)
- Port infrastructure multipurpose in Puerto Williams
- Deepwater port in Barranquilla (Bocas de Cenizas superport)
- Puerto Barrios expansion
Container terminals Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.