Highways - Roads
Highways - Roads News
Judicial investigation authority (OIJ) said on Monday that it raided 57 homes and offices, including government facilities, as part of an investigation into an alleged corruption scheme, where highway contracts were supposedly awarded to a select group of companies in exchange for bribes. More
Authorities admit that public sector resources won’t be enough amid the pandemic, leaving PPP, turnkey contracts and concessions as options. More
Highways - Roads Projects
- Lima's peripheral highway beltway
- De La Madera highway
- Mitla-Tehuantepec highway modernization and widening
- Western longitudinal avenue (ALO), south section
- Transversal O'Higgins highway
- Austral highway paving
- Construction of viaduct and expansion of CA01W highway (Los Chorros Section)
- Ruta del Sol highway sector 3
- Chiloé Longitudinal highway concession (Chacao-Chonchi)
- Copiulemu - Hualqui - Coronel road connection
Highways - Roads Companies
- Consorcio Vías y Equipos Macizo 2030
- Promotora y Desarrolladora Mexicana, S.A. de C.V.
- Constructora MECO S.A. de C.V., Sucursal El Salvador
- Servicios Minería Inc. Sucursal del Peru (Fluor Perú)
- Cesel S.A.
- JJC Contratistas Generales S.A.
- Freyssinet de México S.A. de C.V.
- TCC Obras e Infraestructura, S.A. de C.V.
- Consórcio Construcap - Copasa
- Consorcio Concesiones de Infraestructuras de Transporte S.A.- JJC Contratistas Generales S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.