Passenger terminals News
Foreign tourist arrivals are not expected to return to 2019 levels until next year, and authorities are looking to upgrade airports and improve ports to deal with the rising demand. More
Passenger terminals Projects
- Amador cruise terminal
- Limón Cruise and Marina Terminal
- Puerto Plata cruise terminal (New Taino Bay port)
- José Marti International Airport Upgrade and Expansion (Terminal 3)
- Cruise port in Puerto Montt
- Cruise terminal in Miraflores
- Pampulha Airport Concession (Carlos Drummond de Andrade, Minas Gerais)
- Arena del Río
- Maritime Port Terminal for Ships, Cruise Ships, Merchants, and Cabotage in the port of Omoa
- Cruise terminal in San Juan del Sur
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.