Ports & Shipping
Ports & Shipping News
The corridor’s main driver will be freight transportation and most of the complementary projects are designed to support that aspect, which is aimed at recovering trade lost over the years to the Panama Canal. More
Public works minister Alfredo Moreno told a senate committee that the reactivation plan to tackle the impact of COVID-19 includes US$8bn for infrastructure. More
Ports & Shipping Projects
- Barra do Riacho port expansion
- Liquid bulk terminal in en Capuaba, Vila Velha
- Santo Domingo Port
- Tuxpan storage and distribution terminal expansion
- Cobre Panamá
- Expansion of Royal Vopak's terminal in Santos port
- Puerto Armuelles multi-purpose port
- Ro-Ro terminal
- San Antonio outer harbour (Puerto Gran Escala)
- Quebrada Blanca phase II
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.