Ports & Shipping
Ports & Shipping News
• After the auctions held in 2019, at least 14 non-conventional renewable energy projects will be built by 2022, of which 9 are wind farms and will be located in La Guajira. The remaining 5 will be solar parks. • With these projects Colombia will be able to complement its electricity matrix and make it more resilient to climate variability, going from having less than 50 megawatts of installed capacity to more than 2,500 megawatts with unconventional sources of renewable energy. • The Ministry of Transport established the requirements that private service ports must meet to obtain the exceptional authorization of the National Infrastructure Agency (ANI) to move cargo from third parties not legally and economically linked. • In this way, logistical barriers to the construction of these projects are overcome, by allowing all the port infrastructure available and potentially useful for transporting the equipment that is required, eventually, can be used, provided that compliance with the requirements is verified. established requirements. More
Fund managers may close two deals, one in Peru and one in Colombia, by the end of the year. More
Ports & Shipping Projects
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- Bulk terminal in Santa Fe
- Querétaro storage and dispatch terminal
- Altamira, Tamaulipas maritime terminal
- Porto Sul Terminal complex
- Puerto Eten maritime terminal and industrial zone (Lambayeque)
- Tuxpan International Fluid Terminal - Storage
- Darién international port
- Posadas port (Eliana María Krawczyk port)
- Mejillones port complex solid grain terminal expansion
Ports & Shipping Companies
- Gazprom Marketing & Trading Ltd.
- Generación e Interconexión Eléctrica del Pacífico
- Nippon Koei LAC, Inc.
- Carso Infraestructura y Construcción, S.A.B. de C.V. (CICSA)
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
- Servicios y Terminales de Tuxpan, S.A. de C.V.
- Delars Construcciones S.A. de C.V.
- Administración Portuaria de Posadas y Santa Ana
- DF Duro Felguera Panama
- Soletanche Bachy S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.