Ports & Shipping
Ports & Shipping News
Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
Ports & Shipping Projects
- Esmeraldas - Pascuales
- Palermo Tanks new liquids terminal
- Bahía port
- Tango floating liquified natural gas (FLNG) terminal (ex Caribbean FLNG)
- LNG to Power
- Intercopper (Interacid terminal expansion)
- RLP35 T4 single point mooring project
- Development of the Puerto Andino port terminal
- Central Port expansion (phase II)
Ports & Shipping Companies
- Ministerio de Transportes y Telecomunicaciones de la República de Chile (MTT)
- Empresa de los Ferrocarriles del Estado
- Mota-Engil México, S.A. de C.V.
- Vopak Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Redram Construtora de Obras Ltda.
- CR Almeida S.A. Engenharia de Obras
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Mota-Engil Perú S.A
- Terminal Portuario Paracas S.A.
- Autoridad Nacional de Licencias Ambientales (ANLA)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.