Long distance News
A bill under discussion would create the so-called internet right program for low-income families, which, if passed, would allow the transfer of 10 reais (US$1.89) per month to members of qualifying families for cell phone top-ups More
Data for the month of July point towards a recovery for key market segments after some difficult months due to the coronavirus pandemic. More
Long distance Companies
- Grupo Queiroz Galvão S.A.
- WOM S.A.
- Andrade Gutierrez S.A.
- Algar S.A. Empreendimentos e Participações
- Sky Brasil Serviços Ltda.
- Empresa de Distribución Troncal de Cuyo S.A.
- Infor Global Solutions (Chile) Ltda.
- Claro Telecom Participações S.A.
- Azteca Comunicaciones Perú S.A.C.
- Nextel Telecomunicações Ltda.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.