Minerals & Metals
Minerals & Metals News
BNamericas interviewed Laura Ropolo, Argentina's undersecretary for mining development, about the possibility of making several projects viable in the medium term and how the country can attract more mining investment in the future. More
Large mining companies in Peru, especially copper producers, are back at production levels seen before the pandemic, but there are still problems for small companies, especially in underground mines since it has not been possible to reintegrate 100% of employees, according to a former president of the mining and energy association. More
Minerals & Metals Projects
- Conservation Ramp The Arena commune of Puerto Montt
- Caipulli Bridge Conservation, Role W-113, Crossing Route 5 (Mutrico) - Caipulli, Ancud Commune, Provicnia de Chiloé.
- Expansion Artisanal Fishing Dock Low Lot
- Periodic Conservation Routes U-962-V, Trailen Bridge No. 1, Frutillar Commune, and Route V-530, Santa Rosa Bridge Commune of Los Muermos, Llanquihue Province, Los Lagos Region
- San Gabriel (ex Chucapaca)
- Coastal Protection Building of the Fort and Plaza de Corral Region of Los Ríos
- San Martin (Hannan Metals)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.