In the Vancouver-based miner' earnings call, the company said that the project progress would reach 60% in early August. More
While Minas Gerais will remain a mining pole for years, associations are sketching out ideas for a post-mining scenario to diversify the local economy and avoid an exodus to urban centers. More
- Pueblo Viejo Expansion
- Volta Grande
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Paprika Tailings Deposit
- Tailings Tranque Optimization N ° 5, Cerro Blanco Plant
- Cessation of the tailings discharge in Ensenada Chapaco
- Operational Modification of Tailings Pullalli Plant Tailings
- Nueva Esperanza (Arqueros)
- Cerro Corona Extension
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.