Samarco – a joint venture between Vale and BHP – was directly responsible for one of the country's biggest mining disasters in 2015, when a tailings dam collapsed and destroyed villages in Mariana, Minas Gerais state More
Casa de Pedra is one of the largest open pit mining complexes in the country. More
- Alternative Project Tailings Deposition in Pit
- Talabre Thickened Tailings Project
- Engineering and Construction Updates 7th, 8th and 9th Stages Carén Tailings Dam
- Cerro Corona Extension
- Yauricocha Tailings Dam Expansion Stage 5
- Mina Carola expansion
- Cobre Panamá Tailings Dam
- Pueblo Viejo Expansion
- Volta Grande
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!