New Stage News
The miner could also reduce the investment for the Brazilian copper-gold project to US$200mn from US$250mn. More
Construction of the project began in 2018 and it was awarded a five-year PPA in Mexico’s third open tender process. More
New Stage Projects
- South Propylene (Propilsur)
- WTE (waste to energy) plant in Bucaramanga
- Alpamarca - Pallanga River
- Olmedo multipurpose project
- Río Verde multipurpose project
- Chironta reservoir
- Pozuelos-Pastos Grandes
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Guayaquil port main access canal dredging
- Fortaleza metro east line
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.