Gas pipelines News
COVID-19 fundamentally changed our consumption behavior and the global demand for energy, causing a reduction in CO2 emission rates. However, in a post-pandemic scenario, this demand is expected to increase in step with the global economic recovery. More
Gas pipelines Projects
- Sergipe-Alagoas Basin Gas Pipeline - UPGN Atalaia (SEAL-A Route)
- Pacific Terminal (Costa Rica)
- Novo Tempo Barcarena thermo plant
- Espírito Santo-Mucuri basin - Cacimbas UPGN gas pipeline (Route ES-Mucuri-B)
- Massification of the use of natural gas - distribution of natural gas through a pipeline network in the regions of Apurímac, Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Junín, Cusco, Puno and Ucayali (Seven regions)
- GNEA natural gas transport project
- Central West Gas Pipeline Expansion
- San Martín Gas Pipeline Expansion
- Neuquén-San Nicolás gas pipeline
- Saturno to San Nicolás gas pipeline (Salliqueló-San Nicolás)
Gas pipelines Companies
- TCC Obras e Infraestructura, S.A. de C.V.
- Ares Control S.A. de C.V.
- Arendal, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Cobra Gestión de Infraestructuras, S.A.
- UTC Engenharia S.A.
- Constructora Nase, C.A.
- BW Offshore Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Tordec S.A. de C.V.
- Transportadora de Gas Internacional S.A. E.S.P.
- Contreras Hermanos S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.