Juan Ricardo Ortega, the new CEO of Grupo Energía Bogotá, speaks to BNamericas about key challenges and opportunities facing the company ahead of his participation in the 2020 Madrid Virtual Energy Conference. More
The companies plan to take LNG to localities not served by gas pipelines. More
- Baja California Sur supply
- Southwestern Distribution gas pipeline Phase III
- Bandurria Centro - Loma Campana oil pipeline
- FPSO Marlim 1 (Anita Garibaldi MV33)
- FPSO Parque das Baleias
- Las Arcillas natural gas plant
- Integrated system of gas transport-South Zone (Sitgas)
- FPSO Sepetiba (ex Mero 2)
- LNG terminal at Suape port
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.