The Houston-based firm's 2020 upstream schedule includes exploration drilling and seismic data processing in the South American country, in addition to an expansion of its TECA steamflood project alongside partner Ecopetrol. More
One of the few private O&G players on the Mexican president's 'nice list', Eni is now looking to turn away from upstream with a planned plateau in 2025 and a reduction in capex. More
- Block Trión
- Area 23 - Veracruz (Offshore)
- Area 26 - Veracruz (Offshore)
- Area 21 - Tampico-Misantla (Offshore)
- Area 20 - Tampico-Misantla (Offshore)
- Area 27 - Veracruz (Offshore)
- Area 19 - Cordilleras Mexicanas (Offshore)
- Area 13 - Cordilleras Mexicanas (Offshore)
- Area 16 - Cordilleras Mexicanas (Offshore)
- Area 11 - Cordilleras Mexicanas (Offshore)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.