Type of extraction
Type of extraction News
Peru’s government wants to increase oil production and exploration, boost renewables and make the current electricity grid more efficient, meaning plenty of investment opportunity. To that end, a newly elected congress is working on regulatory changes, but the outcome is still uncertain. Political instability and corruption scandals have held progress back. The hydrocarbons sector in particular must also overcome difficulties around social license and transport in order to realize its potential. More
From artificial intelligence to ensure worker safety to video analytics to monitor operations and digital twin simulations to improve the design and maintenance of facilities, oil and gas firms began investing in technology during previous oil price downturns. With the hydrocarbons sector in a full-blown crisis from falling demand due the coronavirus pandemic and a price war within OPEC, digital transformation promises something all businesses strive for more than ever now: efficiency. More
Type of extraction Projects
- Hydraulic Fracture and Pozo Loij 3 Flow Line Construction
- Hydraulic Fracturing in 4 Wells of the Golden Block Riquelme
- Hydraulic Fracturing Pad North Shack Zg1 And Pad Tip Stone Zgc
- Hydraulic Fracture and Construction of Flow Line Well Kiuaku 2
- 7 Pad Hydraulic Fracturing In Arenal Block
- Block IV
- Leún x-1 well development
- Development of the Huillin x-1 well
- Rigby x-1 well development
- Monte Aymond 36 sump well rating
Type of extraction Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.