Port authorities News
BNamericas takes a look at the country's most important port projects for 2020, two of them standing out as part of the plan to develop one of President Andrés Manuel López Obrador’s (AMLO) flagship initiatives, the Tehuantepec isthmus corridor. More
Last year ports handled 48Mt, 5.6% less than in 2018, as protests took their toll on operations in the last quarter. More
Port authorities Projects
- Salaverry port modernization: Phase 1
- Puerto Salaverry Modernization: Stage 2
- Megaport of Amapala
- Cerros de Valparaíso container terminal
- San Juan de Marcona megaport
- Cruise terminal in Miraflores
- Buenos Aires port expansion
- San Antonio outer harbour
- DP World Caucedo port expansion
- Chimbote international container terminal
Port authorities Companies
- APM Terminals Lázaro Cárdenas, S.A. de C.V.
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Topolobampo, S.A. de C.V.
- Weeks Marine, Inc.
- Administración General de Puertos Sociedad del Estado
- Engevix Engenharia e Projetos S.A.
- M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.
- Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- T.Y. Lin International Group Ltd.
- Savage Services Corporation
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.